....the superior boxer resource.
FUNNY STUFF! HOW TO PREPARE FOR A PUPPY DOG
*Pour cold apple juice on the carpet in several places and walk around barefoot in the dark.
*Wear a sock to work that has had the toes shredded by a blender.
*Immediately upon waking, stand outside in the rain and dark saying, "be a good puppy and go potty-hurry up now- come on, let's go!
*Cover all your best suits with dog hair. Dark suits must have white and light suits must have dark. Also float some hair in your first cup of morning coffee.
*Play catch with a wet tennis ball.
*Run out in the snow in your bare feet to close the gate
*Tip over a basket of clean laundry, scatter clothing all over the floor.
*Leave your underwear on the living room floor, because that is where the dog will drag it anyway (especially when you have company).
*Jump out of your chair shortly before the end of your favorite TV show and run to the door shouting, "No NO! Do that OUTSIDE!" Miss the end of the program.
*Gouge the leg of the dining room table several times with a screwdriver.
*Put chocolate pudding on the carpet in the morning, and do not try to clean it up until you return from work that evening.
*Take a warm, cuddly blanket out of the dryer and immediately wrap it around yourself. This is the feeling you get when your puppy falls asleep on your lap.
1. The dog is not allowed in the house.
2. Okay, the dog is allowed in the house, but only in certain rooms.
3. The dog is allowed in all rooms, but has to stay off the furniture.
4. The dog can get on the old furniture only.
5. Fine, the dog is allowed on all the furniture, but is not allowed to sleep with the humans on the bed.
6. Okay, the dog is allowed on the bed, but only by invitation.
7. The dog can sleep on the bed whenever he wants, but not under the covers.
8. The dog can sleep under the covers by invitation only.
9. The dog can sleep under the covers every night.
10. Humans must ask permission to sleep under the covers with the dog.
THE 5 CRUCIAL
FOOD GROUPS ACCORDING TO DOGS:
HOW TO PREPARE FOR A PUPPY